Conference, Workshop & Exhibition
Run successfully in Europe since 2016, Geo IoT World now launches its Americas edition in San Francisco on March 26-28, 2019.
Over 2 days, Geo IoT World Americas will deliver tech and business insights to leverage new precision location technologies allied with Big Data power in innovative IoT applications.
With approximately 5 billion IoT devices critically dependent on Geolocation data by the end of 2020, the prospects are very exciting!
Gathering location, IoT and connected industries leaders along with developers and start-ups, this business conference will give a strong focus on Automotive and Smart Mobility use cases.
Note also its exhibition of latest solutions and demos in the field and the Geo IoT Americas Awards.
From June 11 to 13, 2018 in Brussels, Geo IoT World EMEA will welcome 300 participants among the finest innovators and entrepreneurs in indoor/outdoor geolocation, IoT, Big Data industries and multiple Verticals.
Hot on the agenda, geo-enabled techs such as high-precision GNSS, UWB, Beacons, LPWAN, Big GeoData, passive Bluetooth… along with key Geo IoT applications such as UWB for Industry 4.0, large scale indoor projects, drones and crowdsourced geodata…
1. This is the only US conference dedicated to Geo IoT opportunities
2. Hear and meet 70 expert speakers carefully selected to explore Geo IoT innovations and develop business
3. Assess all the key technologies to design/build/improve your deployments: indoor and outdoor real-time location, tracking & navigation, location intelligence, etc.
4. Get inspired by multiple Geo IoT case studies in multiple verticals: Automotive, Retail, Marketing, Industry, Healthcare, Logistics, Transports, etc.
5. Put hands on the latest innovations and request demos at the exhibition
6. Raise your innovator profile by entering the Awards
7. Network with like-minded innovators and decision makers
8. Build new business opportunities: the conference is designed to deliver actionable content
9. Join the discussion at the multiple panel debates, wrap-up sessions open to the floor:
10. Celebrate innovators and innovation at the Awards Ceremony